Friday, September 10, 2010

TRAVEL CALL!!!

It happened like this:  The phone rang.  My heart skipped a beat.  I looked over and saw the area code.  651... that's Minnesota...!!!

T:  Hello?
J:  Tomi?
T:  J?
J:  Yes.  How are you?
T:  .....I think I'm ok.....
J:  I have good news for you.
T:  ..........you do?..........
J:  He's ready.
T:  .....he is?.....really???.....
J:  Yes, he's ready for you.  The cutest little lippies on the planet are coming home.  (J thinks his lips are cute.)
T:  ............OH MY GOD!!!!!

And then joy, relief, tears, tears and more tears!!! We are finally going to bring our baby home!!!

This picture is from about three months ago, but his lips do look particularly cute here:

I'm coming home!

9 comments:

Bubbe said...

yayyy!I can't wait to give him a hug!love, Bubbe

Aunt Kate said...

I have tears in my eyes we are so Happy ! love Aunt Kate

Megan said...

oh my gosh!!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait to hear more. When are you leaving?!

Three Northern Stars said...

So excited you for you. Can't wait to follow your journey.

Annette said...

We are so excited for you both and wish you a safe journey to get that cute little boy! We look forward to meeting him.

Larry and Annette Kelly

Tracy said...

He does have supper cute little lips!!! So happy for you. COngrats on getting the call... now go pack and get that boy!

Anonymous said...

What great news, as I sit hear with tears coming down my face at 5:30 in the morning just reading this and seeing Kai's little face, the two of you are going to make such great parents, have a safe trip bring Kai home.

Chuck & Diane

Unknown said...

Tomi and Mark, Chuck and I are so happy for you 3! Safe trip and God Bless!

Diana and Chuck in CO

Seoul Mama said...

HOORAY!! I remember that phone call and all the feelings that I felt at that moment. Congrats Mama!!!! I can't wait to read about your trip!