The Journey to Bring Our Son Home from South Korea
Great Pix Cant wait for the real thing ! love all of you!
He is soooo cute! We are counting the minutes until you all get home. Love, Bubbe and Grandpop
Kai is already a ham! :0) I especially love the photo of Mommy holding Kai! Love You XOXOXXX Grams
Gosh, these pictures are TOO cute! I LOVE the lip pic! You look extremely happy! And so does Kai.. he does smile after all :) He seems so full of personality. I can't wait to meet him the little guy!
He's just beautiful. Wishing you well as you arrive home. Welcome "Home" Kai - we just can't wait to meet you. HE IS A BIG BOY!!
love that pouty lip picture!!!hope you guys made it home safely!
Beautiful. Love that smile. Safe travels home.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great Pix Cant wait for the real thing ! love all of you!
He is soooo cute! We are counting the minutes until you all get home. Love, Bubbe and Grandpop
Kai is already a ham! :0) I especially love the photo of Mommy holding Kai! Love You XOXOXXX Grams
Gosh, these pictures are TOO cute! I LOVE the lip pic! You look extremely happy! And so does Kai.. he does smile after all :) He seems so full of personality. I can't wait to meet him the little guy!
He's just beautiful. Wishing you well as you arrive home. Welcome "Home" Kai - we just can't wait to meet you. HE IS A BIG BOY!!
love that pouty lip picture!!!
hope you guys made it home safely!
Beautiful. Love that smile. Safe travels home.
Post a Comment