Sunday, September 19, 2010

Park Yoo Min

Today we added another item to Kai's room -- a print of his Korean name in Hangul.  I was going to have this made for him in Korea, but then decided to go ahead and have it done now, just in case we aren't able to do it during our trip.  Maybe someday he'll hang this in his own home (assuming he moves out one day!).  Until then, I hope that having this in his room will spark some important conversations as he grows up.

Yoo = possess, Min = cleverness

6 comments:

Three Northern Stars said...

Beutiful. I love it. You'll have to let me know where you had that made. Getting closer!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you follow the EP batches? Didn't think there was a way to track those without your agency telling you this.debolson25@yahoo.com So excited for you both.Have a safe trip.

Grace Winter said...

You have done an amazing job with the room - - looks like something out of a catalog!! Thinking of you and wishing you the best during your trip : ) Safe travels and we'll be waiting with smiles for our precious new neighbor!

Grace said...

very cool! did you make it yourself?

Bubbe said...

An excellent addition to his room. I can't wait for his arrival and your safe return. love, Bubbe

Aunt Kate said...

I Loved seeing Kai's room on Sunday It is wonderful ! Travel safe ! We love you so much ! Give Kai and Kiss or 2 or 3 for us !
Love Aunt Kate, Uncle Mike and Lily