Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Kai's first trip to the pumpkin patch didn't go over so well.  A llama at the animal farm tried to eat his shoe (while it was still on his foot).  Then we took Kai on his first hay ride, and the whole time I think he was wondering why he was riding on this bumpy old cart through the woods.  All in all, he was kind of indifferent about the whole experience and seemed to put up with it just long enough that Mom & Dad could snap a few photos.  We'll try again next year!

The deer were cute and innocent.

The llamas -- not so much.

Hay ride
Silly photo op


Can we leave now?

Can't believe all I got was this lousy pumpkin!

3 comments:

Grams said...

You know I LOVE all the photos, but that last one is toooo much!
Love, Grams xoxoxxx

Bubbe said...

The pix are great! At least it was a nice day outide together.I really enjoyed our time together last week. Love,Bubbe

Grace said...

is this leesburg animal park? i used to bring my kindergartners here on field trips!
love that last pic!