Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School

This week was back to school for the start of the fall session.  Kai likes school but the beginning of the new term brings an adjustment period as he gets used to some new faces in his classroom.  So we're back to the crying when I drop him off in the morning, but hopefully it won't last long.  Here he is before we left the house for the first day of school -- he loves carrying his lunchbox despite it being kind of huge!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love his hair cut! He is getting so big! Hope his first day went well!

Jaclyn said...

He is too cute with his lunchbox, looks so grown up! I hope it went well and he his adjusting to new friends.
And I love the train cake and cookies from your previous post :)

Heather said...

Gosh, he is such a big boy now! Jaden just started walking recently. Can you believe how fast our boys are growing?!